Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Bimabet
I'm sorry.. 😡😡😡😡 what i understand is only these two from your text..
Yes i meant generalized
No i don't accuse you or anybody anything
Not every people know every slang word or abbreviations..
For example, i use "dat" For "that" Because its pronounced the same...but...
Ahh.. whatever... Just use every words you comfort with.. People have a choice either..
Sorry, i understand alot of people dont like being generalized
Also, i think topic related to ethnicity / race is indeed sensitive, so i hope every1 can b wise enough bout it
I myself sorry if I ever said sumthin / anythin wrong or offended you guys βœŒοΈπŸ™

User di-banned, maka konten otomatis dihapus.
User is banned, content is deleted automatically.

Just my personal opinion...communicating in foreign languages will be fun if all parties have the same understanding to what they are talking about...it will be confusing if one party using words or phrases which ambigous in meaning and the other party should interpret it...using complete words and phrases will be helpfull as these can help everyone understand fully what we are trying to say....speaking with our own style using incomplete perhaps more suitable if we speak just to ourselves....
Understood, i think part of this are my faults too, ill try to use complete words and phrases so it might not confuse anyone anymore
Sorry for the racket guys
Sorry BabyDee
πŸ™

Terakhir diubah:
Im not that kind of person who like to show off hehe.. just ask me i would very happy to help to upgrade your "skill" hehe
If show off means that i am learning to be more fluent in English and not to go blunt as a knife, then you can say that I'm showing off..
Respect to @amoy_sby :)

Undertood, i think part of this are my faults too, ill try to use complete words and phrases so it might not confuse anyone anymore
Sorry for the racket guys
Sorry BabyDee
πŸ™
Sorry too if my words a bit harsh.. Sometimes we read others text with different intonation in our head.. No harm no foul yaa 😊

just do it do not hesitate ... #speakup #truelanguage
Loootttssss of Indonesian people know and superb in English but when in comes to speak with a foreigner they are shutting down automatically... So to learn to have the guts to speak is a different kind a situation.. That's okay if some calls me "sok Western" Or what ever creative nicknames..it's their rights 😊😊

Sorry too if my words a bit harsh.. Sometimes we read others text with different intonation in our head.. No harm no foul yaa 😊
Sorry too if i have bad temper & short fuse
Yes, youre right, thats 1 of the problems with texts, its prone to misunderstanding
✌️

Hai sir, nice to know u 😊😊
(Not so important info) i always wanted a Timor bf so he can call me hasian πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
But never meet any Timor man..
Hii miss dee, nice to know u too, meybe we can countinue this discustion in private chat if you interest,

"Do you know the city of Manado, sir? Or you have family here sir if my english is wrong please correct me i feel my english is very bad i need more help for this"
Cmiiw ✌️
Thanks a lot for your correction, please correction me more if i wrong againt, i hope we can have contac wikipedia and we can send voice note to

Loootttssss of Indonesian people know and superb in English but when in comes to speak with a foreigner they are shutting down automatically... So to learn to have the guts to speak is a different kind a situation.. That's okay if some calls me "sok Western" Or what ever creative nicknames..it's their rights 😊😊
I dont think so if someone say "sok western" i think comunication with english language is importen, need experint to, in this forum i feel good if not just "sex" topic, but we can build skill too, ( always correct me, if im wrong everbody, please )

I dont understand, what do you mind with looking partner, but i need friend for partner upgrade my skill speak up, better if female because man always interest with woman, good motivation for me

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd