Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Not because of that.. It's just my personal reasons 😁😁
Am fineeee
It's your body, and choice, not mine lmao

Btw
I alrdy talked a lot at DM with @Mrs_Vy
But never met at all
I wish i could meet with her and you, babydee, both of ya are gorgeous 🥰

Interesting thread. Have you guys use chatGPT to generate sentences? It helps a lot for written text. Unfortunately, we still need sparring partner to make us speak the language. So, I would suggest Tandem for you guys to practice spoken English. Besides, speaking in English means speaking right? Not writing. Sorry for the intermezzo.

Interesting thread. Have you guys use chatGPT to generate sentences? It helps a lot for written text. Unfortunately, we still need sparring partner to make us speak the language. So, I would suggest Tandem for you guys to practice spoken English. Besides, speaking in English means speaking right? Not writing. Sorry for the intermezzo.
I used tandem before, but i don't really like it
And you need to have a friend to "help" you sign in on that app

I prefer to use Om*Tv actually, or even just find a random person on random stranger chat web (chati*b, chatb*link, and so on)

I used tandem before, but i don't really like it
And you need to have a friend to "help" you sign in on that app

I prefer to use Om*Tv actually, or even just find a random person on random stranger chat web (chati*b, chatb*link, and so on)
Ahhh nice alternatives. I mean during this era, we don't have to go abroad just to be fluent in English. Lots of apps can be utilised and you did it. Kuddos! I think the rest of people who want to enhance their speaking skill should give it a try for those abundance apps.

Ahhh nice alternatives. I mean during this era, we don't have to go abroad just to be fluent in English. Lots of apps can be utilised and you did it. Kuddos! I think the rest of people who want to enhance their speaking skill should give it a try for those abundance apps.
True, we don't really have to
Especially with games these days, we can even use our mic to talk with other people in the game
So it's easier to do strats and stuff
We can even learn other languages as well

Am fineeee
It's your body, and choice, not mine lmao

Btw
I alrdy talked a lot at DM with @Mrs_Vy
But never met at all
I wish i could meet with her and you, babydee, both of ya are gorgeous 🥰
Thankyouu huu.. 🥰

Yeeessss... That's why i (some here i guess.. ) wait for TS creates a group or any kind of ideas so we can talk each other 😁
Yes yess absolutely agree.. When it's comes to speak.. I just flunk straight to bottom... 😩

True, we don't really have to
Especially with games these days, we can even use our mic to talk with other people in the game
So it's easier to do strats and stuff
We can even learn other languages as well
Hahahaha no to online games. Very addictive especially the swearing part.

Yes yess absolutely agree.. When it's comes to speak.. I just flunk straight to bottom... 😩
Then you should try the previously mentioned apps. Anyway, I just heard about Discord. Maybe that will be a great place as well to practice our rusty English.

We can use a website
It uses a free webcam and free voice call
No sign up needed
I forgot what it was

Then you should try the previously mentioned apps. Anyway, I just heard about Discord. Maybe that will be a great place as well to practice our rusty English.
Errr... No.. I have some bad experience there... I don't want just talking around the bush.. i want like an ordinary chat.. It's hard to explain.. But hey.. Thank u for the suggestion 😊

We can use a website
It uses a free webcam and free voice call
No sign up needed
I forgot what it was
It suddenly reminds me of Omegle (I forgot the right spelling) and laughing out loud everytime I think about the web. Lots of horny guys showing dicks. I mean please dude.

Errr... No.. I have some bad experience there... I don't want just talking around the bush.. i want like an ordinary chat.. It's hard to explain.. But hey.. Thank u for the suggestion 😊
Sorry to hear that. Maybe you (we) can try the website that being mentioned by @solo69 once he remember the site. Of course not Omegle.

I see what you meant by that
80% of the people there are asshole anyway lul

Bimabet
FOUND IT

JITSI

https:// * meet.jit.si */*

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd