Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Hii suhu, you are welcome joining this conversation here...hopefully, you can share some good insight, news or tips for other members here..
I think this is a good conversation, how about opportunity business in your city, and how about opportunity work in outher country

I think this is a good conversation, how about opportunity business in your city, and how about opportunity work in outher country
Now, I live and work in the bigest city of indonesia which provide a lot bussiness opportunity depend on what kind of bussines you attracted to...relating to the opportunity to work in foreign countries, it is deppen on the job requirement set by those countries and your eligibility to obtain a particular job...

Now, I live and work in the bigest city of indonesia which provide a lot bussiness opportunity depend on what kind of bussines you attracted to...relating to the opportunity to work in foreign countries, it is deppen on the job requirement set by those countries and your eligibility to obtain a particular job...
"Depend" ✌️

Wahhh...sorrounded by nonaΒ² kawanua huhhh...hihihihi
Are you know manado city sir ? Or you are have some family in here , sir if my english wrong please correct me , im feel my english very bad , i need more help to this

I
Are you know manado city sir ? Or you are have some family in here , sir if my english wrong please correct me , im feel my english very bad , i need more help to this
I never been there and have no family in that city...just one thing about manado is its women tend to "wet" easily when they are get touch...hihihihi...your english is good as you are not a native speaker...I also still learn and need more practice with suhuΒ² here...BabyDee and Mrs_Vy will help the "bengal boys" like us...hahahahha

Im comefrom east java, but right now im in manado city
Hai sir, nice to know u 😊😊
(Not so important info) i always wanted a Timor bf so he can call me hasian πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
But never meet any Timor man..
I

I never been there and have no family in that city...just one thing about manado is its women tend to "wet" easily when they are get touch...hihihihi...your english is good as you are not a native speaker...I also still learn and need more practice with suhuΒ² here...BabyDee and Mrs_Vy will help the "bengal boys" like us...hahahahha
Hey...you not as cute as Bengal πŸ˜‹.. Me learning too.. That's why we need partners to speak 😁

Hai sir, nice to know u 😊😊
(Not so important info) i always wanted a Timor bf so he can call me hasian πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
But never meet any Timor man..

Hey...you not as cute as Bengal πŸ˜‹.. Me learning too.. That's why we need partners to speak 😁
sorry if I am wrong, do you mean bengal is the place in india or is simillar to cheeky??

Bimabet
sorry if I am wrong, do you mean bengal is the place in india or is simillar to cheeky??
Bengal in bahasa ya??? Hahahhaa i thought of Bengal tiger... They are soo adorable 😍😍😍

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd