Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Bimabet
But once ive heard a bule woman say she prefers a mans bule wand rather than locals 1 ✌️
Maybe what she said was just her personal preference and it is not represent entire bule's preference...hihihihi

Some men told me that most of the women they've sleep together are less expressive so they're having difficulty reading the gesture of their women, are their service good enuff to them
Ah yes, i think ure rite, sumtimes they do, well almost most of d times 😁✌️

User di-banned, maka konten otomatis dihapus.
User is banned, content is deleted automatically.

Maybe what she said was just her personal preference and it is not represent entire bule's preference...hihihihi
I dont kno, cause not many bule woman said they like our wand, instead, they only mention bout our exotic skin color, so does d bule men 2, they only mention bout our exotic skin ✌️

Hello everybody, can i join this conversation, my english not verry well, please correct me if i'm wrong, i hope i can learn

Hello everybody, can i join this conversation, my english not verry well, please correct me if i'm wrong, i hope i can learn
Hii suhu, you are welcome joining this conversation here...hopefully, you can share some good insight, news or tips for other members here..

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd