Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

I used to have the similar dream and after having that dream, I realized that the "taste" of indonesian woman is much better than bule woman...hihihihihi...
I also have the same opinion as you. But my reason is because "the size of mine" is only able to deal with indonesian taste 🤭😁

I also have the same opinion as you. But my reason is because "the size of mine" is only able to deal with indonesian taste 🤭😁
I see...maybe someday, there is a bule who crave on you for your skills and duration rather than your "wand"...hahahahah

Of course sweetheart...bude have jamu and ratus that why her taste so magnificent...hihihihi...
But I like bule men though, not because of their size or anything but they're more talkative and expressive in bed

But I like bule men though, not because of their size or anything but they're more talkative and expressive in bed
Can we say that they are more confident in the bed than our average local guy??

Perhaps, they know what they're doing and how to make their partner more comfortable and more confident too
Err... It depends on the person i guess...
I've met locals that are as confident and great in act of service just as same as foreigners.. Buttttttt my opinion cannot be used as a measure since i don't do survey on them.. I do research 🤣..
But communication is a great deal in sex tho..

I see...maybe someday, there is a bule who crave on you for your skills and duration rather than your "wand"...hahahahah
Unfortunately, I am not at all interested in playing with "bule". I am much more interested in Indonesian or Asian women.

Err... It depends on the person i guess...
I've met locals that are as confident and great in act of service just as same as foreigners.. Buttttttt my opinion cannot be used as a measure since i don't do survey on them.. I do research 🤣..
But communication is a great deal in sex tho..
The older I get, the more I feel that I enjoy a partner who is willing to communicate to understand each other in bed.

The older I get, the more I feel that I enjoy a partner who is willing to communicate to understand each other in bed.
Good 4u then, fun facts bout communications during sex.. Sometimes it's aroused me🤣 ...
Like.. "Is it good hun? ", "yes that's the spot.." hahaha okay..too much information...

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd