Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Bimabet
I dont expect understand grammar for now , its very too difficult for me. Because too many words, I dont know meaning in English 🤣
Just practicing withou too much thinking about grammar and maybe as the time goes by, your grammar will improve...

You guys should meet up in there...and speak with each other in English

Heyy @BBC_lokal you're still alive 😆hehrhe kidding.. Soo what's next? Still 🐝zy? Hahaha I'm so corny
I'm back as the thread starter. Thanks to Mrs_Vy for reaching out and getting me back on track because apparently, Dee misses me... lol. So, if there's enough interest, maybe we can make the idea of an English club happen to help improve our English skills (besides improving skills in bed... hehe).

Bimabet
I'm back as the thread starter. Thanks to Mrs_Vy for reaching out and getting me back on track because apparently, Dee misses me... lol. So, if there's enough interest, maybe we can make the idea of an English club happen to help improve our English skills (besides improving skills in bed... hehe).
Not me.. Batangs misses you 😂 thank u Mrs. Vy 🥰🥰
okay then.. Waiting for the invitation to a group then.. Hopefully there's some FM would join too

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd