Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Kata-kata bijakmu hari ini

Say to yourself, I am perfect, the way I am. Say to yourself, I am beautiful the way I am. Say to yourself, those who do not accept me the way I am, do not deserve me in their life.

"God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met."

- Farrah Fawcett

“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”

Don't expect loyalty
From people who can't
Give you honesty

“One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”

Stop waiting to find the light at the end of the tunnel and be the light for yourself.

Be a Girl with a mind, a Woman with attitude, and a Lady with class.

Selamat ulang tahun untuk diri ku sendiri. Semoga ke depan aku jadi lebih baik lagi

“Being brave is not being unafraid but feeling the fear and doing it anyway. … When you feel fear, try using it as a signal that something really important is about to happen.”

Gloria Steinem, feminist icon, writer,

“The strongest action for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.”

“Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.”

Bimabet
“A lady should not swear. Class is defined by elegance and dignity, not by vulgar language.”

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd