Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Satu Kamera Ganas dari Nikon...

george816805

Semprot Baru
Daftar
6 Mar 2014
Like diterima
Bimabet
My D7100 is an awesome camera, with ultra-sharp images and great colors; better colors and better LCD accuracy than any of the D4, D800, D800E or D600 I bought last year!

I love my previous-model Nikon D7000 from 2010. This new Nikon D7100 is the same thing, and even better, making the D7100 the world's best DX camera ever.

The D7100 is new in that it has an ordinary 24 MP sensor, but without an anti-alias filter for added sharpness. Honestly, it won't make much, if any, visible difference at less than 6-foot (2-meter) wide print sizes, and only if you use the very finest NIKKOR lenses and technique.

The other beast from Nikon is Nikon DF, a full frame retro look camera.

User di-banned, maka konten otomatis dihapus.
User is banned, content is deleted automatically.

My D7100 is an awesome camera, with ultra-sharp images and great colors; better colors and better LCD accuracy than any of the D4, D800, D800E or D600 I bought last year!

I love my previous-model Nikon D7000 from 2010. This new Nikon D7100 is the same thing, and even better, making the D7100 the world's best DX camera ever.

The D7100 is new in that it has an ordinary 24 MP sensor, but without an anti-alias filter for added sharpness. Honestly, it won't make much, if any, visible difference at less than 6-foot (2-meter) wide print sizes, and only if you use the very finest NIKKOR lenses and technique.

masa sih gan d7100 dari segi akurasi bisa ngalahin d800E?
wah mantap berarti ni kamera gan:eek:

coba suhu" FG dsini nyobain nikon D4s beuh keren bgt hehehe

wow ada yg yahud lagi nih, kamera ane aja dari jaman baheula masih d200 :hammer:
pengen d4s tapi kapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaN (curhat) :(

U already have FX format.from Nikon then u bought DX format?and also u said..ur D7100 more better color thanD4 etc???dude...u dont need any new kit...but u need eye and brain surgery..so sorry..but what u share is not reasonable...

Whould u like to speak in indonesian please...? :D

kalo ane tanggal 27 oktober gan. nonton takemal mka tak sayang. dan disitulah ane ditolak gan dengan wanita hehe

Bimabet

A bit silly isn't it?
Have you tried 3rd party lenses like Zeiss Lenses or Leica Lenses or even Sigma Art Series?
As i knew price doesn't lie

better than D4? please think again a flagship camera always better than others

But some people do like camera with crop factor

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd